My thoughts into a java poetry........

My thoughts, definitely not public
My deeds, of course they're private
My views, they must be protected
But my death, is all set by default

My brain's got to implement Runnable
The thing is my memory's not Rewritable
Got to hurry and extend Serializable
and rather make it more Comparable

My parent class is worrying too much
The inheritance i would probably mess up
May be I should override the ancient methods
But on second thought, i'm gonna reinvent the wheels

Me, myself is setVisible(true)
While my main method's on EventQueue
Damn! these so called Exceptions
Null-pointers, runtime's never been so relentless

                               

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hike to Uthuwankanda and Bathalegala: part 1

Hike to Uthuwankanda and Bathalegala: part 2

Off-season Journey to Sri Pada(අවාරයේ දෙදිනක ශ්‍රීපා ගමන)

The Long Awaited Second Year Batch Trip to Hanthana