My thoughts into free style


My blog, the place I visit for the off season
Busy-ness with the uni-life would be the reason
My thoughts into free style, kinda weird ?
Just could't find one more neared...

                                                          So So....

All that glitters is not gold; they say
Shakespeare may not have thought this way
Please be more logical; Dr. Ramasinghe says
"There exists no gold s.t. gold glitters"
So there exists no gold; the conclusion
Math-analysis and literature; the collision
This may be not the right thing for someone
And we are on the same ride, that someone plus me 

Math freaks, math geeks and Phds, i hate'em all :D
Tryna work our minds to the extremes :@
I'm gonna finish this once and for all :(
And let my mind float freely in the spaces :)

UoC life beginning to feel great
Hopefully I'd write more with the INSIGHT
Alas! just remembered the next few months
Gonna be as hell and fall to pieces......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hike to Uthuwankanda and Bathalegala: part 1

Hike to Uthuwankanda and Bathalegala: part 2

Off-season Journey to Sri Pada(අවාරයේ දෙදිනක ශ්‍රීපා ගමන)

The Long Awaited Second Year Batch Trip to Hanthana